What is parodontosis?
Periodontitis is caused by microorganisms that adhere to and grow on the tooth’s surfaces,gums ,periodontal ligament, alveolar bone , along with an overly aggressive immune response against these microorganisms. Periodontitis is inflammation and infection of the ligaments and bones that support the teeth.
Periodontitis disease symptoms:
Gingivitis, redness or bleeding of gums while brushing teeth, using dental floss or biting into hard food, red to violet spiderlike hemorrhagic areas on the gums, tension, prurit.
How does periodontitis disease develop?
Gradually, periodontitis left untreated can lead to the loosening and subsequent loss of teeth
What causes periodontitis?
- Poor oral cavity hygene
- Untreated dental decay
- Emotional stress
- Puberty or pregnancy
Prevent Periodontitis :
- Regularly brushing and flossing teeth is a must for good oral hygiene
- Regular visits to the dentist are essential to monitor the risk of periodontitis
- Proper medication for general disease
- Quitting smoking
- Healthy lifestyle through proper eating
How do you treat periodontitis?
- Local and general antibiotic adminstration
- Chimical cautery
- Surgery procedures as in periodontitis chiurettage
- Herbal and animal extract vaccine
- Laser therapy